Callaway XR 16 Golf Driver
Mens / Right or Left Handed
Product code: 118000 Read More Information
£289.00 Saving £90.00
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY with 1 hour window
- Free Next Day Delivery with 1 hour window
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee even if you hit it
- Lowest Price Promise We will beat any web price
You might also be interested in
- Forgiveness meets fast. Callaway have worked with Boeing to increase speed
- High head speed design produces low drag for more ball speed on every shot
- Clever placement of new Speed Step saves weight and adds more speed
- Larger MOI and bigger footprint with lower and deeper Centre of Gravity
- R.MOTO Face Technology creates a 19% thinner face for a lighter body
- Premium Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Graphite Shaft fitted as standard
- Matching Callaway XR 16 headcover and adjustment wrench included
At Scottsdale Golf, we like to pride ourselves on offering golfers from all across the world the biggest selection of custom fit options in their new golf equipment.
We offer the standard options from each manufacturer, with the standard specification setup.
New golf clubs can very easily be built to suit your individual game. Simply choose your options from the drop-down menus on this product page and the manufacturer will build the golf clubs for you to the exact specification.
What can be changed on my new clubs?
On most golf clubs, you can change the following things:
- Shaft Flex
- Shaft Weight
- Grip Size
What does Custom Fitting cost?
In many cases, there is no charge. Some manufacturers charge an upcharge for certain shafts or grips but there are many options that don't cost a penny more than the standard set.
Do Custom Fit Clubs take longer to be delivered?
Yes. As the golf clubs will be built by the manufacturer specifically for you, they may take up to 10-14 working days to be delivered, depending on the brand. Many are far quicker than this and most aim to get your new golf clubs built in 7 working days. As soon as we receive them, we will send them on a next day delivery service and email you to let you know they are on the way.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Of course. If you need any advice on custom fit options, please call or email our Golf Professionals. We have people here who are trained in exactly this area so they can talk you through a different shaft of grip. Whatever you need, we are here to help. You can reach us on 0161 969 4644 or at email@example.com.