Claim your FREE Motocaddy Cart Bag worth up to £199.99 when your purchase any new Motocaddy S-Series trolley with Lithium battery. PLEASE NOTE: The Free Bag will not ship from Scottsdale Golf with the trolley. It will be sent by Motocaddy after the trolley is registered with Motocaddy using the trolley serial number.
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley
Black or Alpine / Lead Acid Battery
Product code: 141922
£349.00Earn 873 loyalty points worth £8.73 when you buy this
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
Available with Lead Acid battery in 18 Hole size Feature packed, lightweight electric golf trolley that easily folds down Incredibly light to move and folds down small to fit in car... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Interest Free Finance
From only £29.08/month. Choose Pay by Finance at checkout.
- Available on all orders over £250
- 6, 9 or 12 months Interest Free | 24 or 36 months Low Interest
- Zero deposit required and super-simple online application
- Available for UK customers only
Price Match Promise
We're constantly monitoring our prices to make sure that we're competitive. We will match any online price from an authorised internet retailer. Items have to be the same model, colour and size and be in stock to qualify.
Price Match Promise
- Available with Lead Acid battery in 18 Hole size
- Feature packed, lightweight electric golf trolley that easily folds down
- Incredibly light to move and folds down small to fit in car boots
- Folds down quickly and easily with Motocaddy's 'S Frame' design
- Digital control panel offers on/off switch as well speed controls
- Low profile wheels with 'sporty' thread ensure plenty of grip
- Powerful and efficient 200W motor tackles steep hills
- Motor is whisper quiet so won't disturb golfers on the way round
- Download the Motocaddy S1 Digital Instruction Manual Here
Widely recognised as the most popular electric golf trolley on the market, the top-selling Motocaddy S1 Digital model has won several high-profile awards, including Golf Monthly’s fiercely-contested trolley test. This award isn't just handed out, brands really have to work for this recommendation. The sleek look and clean lines ensure that the Motocaddy S1 remains a contemporary trolley on the fairways and perhaps the most straight-forward to use.
The lightweight frame, something that Motocaddy are reknowned for, added to the simple features and unsurpassed reliability make it popular with golfers of all ages and abilities. The S1 Digital features an aerospace grade aluminium frame that is both lightweight and strong so it's perfectly easy to transport and move from the house to the car etc. Motocaddy are famous for their lightweight 'S Frame' that can be folded down in one easy move. This is one the greatest improvements made in the electric trolley market over the last decade. The ease with which golfers can fold and unfold their electric golf trolley is a real plus. The S1 Digital folds down to fit in to the smallest of car boots.
From a usability point of view, the S1 Digital features a dual handle with a built in speed control. The digital reader gives golfers information as to how fast the trolley is going by displaying one of the nine speed settings. Thanks to the distinctive ergonomic handle grips, the Motocaddy S1 Digital is suitable for both right and left handed people as the handles extend in both directions from the digital readout. The speed control also doubles as a simple 'On/Off' switch to give golfers total control over their electric trolley. Low-profile wheels are fitted as standard on this trolley and offer further proof of the stylish and high performance nature of this item.
Highly durable, the Motocaddy S1 Digital electric golf trolley is covered with an extended 2 year warranty and a 1 year battery warranty.
- Lightweight 'S Frame' folds down in one simple move for superb ease of use
- Hollow Aluminium frame ensures the body of the trolley is incredibly light to carry
- Small footprint allows the S1 to fit in the smallest of car boots
- Fully adjustable upper and lower bag supports securely keep your bag in place during play
- Ergonomic handle suitable for right and left handed people
- Speed control on handle allows speed to easily managed in one of nine speed settings
- Simple 'On/Off' switch ensure total control
- Low profile sports wheels provide grip in any situation
- Powerful and efficient 200w motor will not let you down on any golf course
- Motor is very quiet so will not disturb any golfers
- Available in 4 battery options - 18 Hole or 36 Hole Lead Acid or Lithium
- Battery meter shows how much charge is left in the battery
- Compatible with Motocaddy EASILOCK™ golf bag system
- Can easily be fitted with all Motocaddy trolley accessories
Folded Dimensions: 870mm(L) x 595mm(W) x 350mm(H)
Available colours: Black and Alpine
Battery Options: 18 Hole or 36 Hole Lead Acid / 18 Hole or 36 Hole Lithium