Motocaddy S7 REMOTE Electric Golf Trolley
Graphite / Lithium Battery
Product code: 141080
£799.00Earn 1998 loyalty points worth £19.98 when you buy this
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
Available as standard with a lightweight Motocaddy Lithium battery First remote control electric trolley in the Motocaddy range Fully remote - Stop and Go. Forward, left, right and reverse... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Interest Free Finance
From only £66.58/month. Choose Pay by Finance at checkout.
- Available on all orders over £250
- 6, 9 or 12 months Interest Free | 24 or 36 months Low Interest
- Zero deposit required and super-simple online application
- Available for UK customers only
Price Match Promise
We're constantly monitoring our prices to make sure that we're competitive. We will match any online price from an authorised internet retailer. Items have to be the same model, colour and size and be in stock to qualify.
Price Match Promise
2 Free Gifts included with this Motocaddy Electric Trolley
Motocaddy S-Series Accessory Station
Motocaddy 2018 Universal Golf Umbrella Holder
- Available as standard with a lightweight Motocaddy Lithium battery
- First remote control electric trolley in the Motocaddy range
- Fully remote - Stop and Go. Forward, left, right and reverse controls
- Can be used as a normal electric golf trolley too without the remote
- USB charging port in handle allows power to be sent to GPS or phones
- Small wheel at rear offers ant-tip support for stability
- Folds down quickly and easily with Motocaddy's 'S Frame' design
- Low profile wheels with 'sporty' thread ensure plenty of grip
- Motor is whisper quiet so won't disturb golfers on the way round
- Download the Motocaddy S7 REMOTE Instruction Manual Here
The most high-tech member of the Motocaddy family, the S7 REMOTE, is the first remote control electric trolley that Motocaddy have ever produced. The S7 REMOTE boasts one of the electric golf trolley sector's most sophisticated guidance systems. It utilises two motors to provide a combination of power and precision, plus there is an anti-tip wheel to ensure stability on the most challenging golf course terrains. If you are just moving it a few yards, you don't have to use the remote - it will work just like a tradtional electric golf trolley in the normal way bu using the controls on the handle.
The S7 REMOTE is based on the same frame design as the award-winning S-Series range. Part of the appeal of the S-Series is how easily it folds down - it only takes a few seconds to unfold or fold. It ends up nice and small so can fit in even the smallest of car boots. Helpfully, the Lithium battery can stay fitted to the trolley in the battery tray when the trolley is folded down, which makes it even easier to transport.
The S7 REMOTE is powered by a control system that allows golfers to adjust how much the trolley turns to the left or right simply by varying the pressure applied to buttons on the handset. It's really great to use and the feedback we have had has been immense. Motocaddy have built in a very innovative tilt function that helps to compensate for the effect of lateral slopes, while the advanced electronics also make it possible to switch from remote to manual control if required.
A couple of features that also set the S7 REMOTE apart is the handy USB charging port. Any GPS units or mobile phones can also be powered from the USB charging port that is built right into the handle. The sporty appearance is sure to be a hit with all golfers as the orange accents contast brilliantly with the solid Black or Alpine White frame colour options.
As with the rest of the Motocaddy electric golf trolley range, the S7 REMOTE is highly durable and is covered with an extended 2 year warranty and a 1 year battery warranty.
What the press have had to say about the Motocaddy S7 REMOTE Electric Golf Trolley
“The Motocaddy S7 Remote was a joy to use. It’s quick and easy to put together and the concept takes little time to grasp, soon becoming second nature. I found it useful in a multitude of situations, mostly looking for balls in the rough, saving valuable time. If you love gadgets and being the talk of your fourball, the S7 Remote is well worth a try."
Joel Tadman, Golf Monthly (Equipment Editor)
- Fully remote controlled electric golf trolley - the first in the Motocaddy range
- Can easily be used in the normal way without the remote if desired
- Available in Black or Alpine with an 18 Hole S-ULTRA Lithium battery
- 36 hole Lithium battery can remain in the battery tray when then the trolley is folded
- USB charging port intelligently built into the handle allows easy charging of GPS devices or mobile phones
- Forms part of the Motocaddy S-Series which is lightweight and folds down in seconds
- Superb combination of style and performance in a sportily designed golf trolley
- Hollow Aluminium frame ensures the body of the trolley is incredibly light to carry
- Fully adjustable upper and lower bag supports securely keep your bag in place during play
- Ergonomic handle suitable for right and left handed people with orange trim to match the overall trolley design
- Low profile sports wheels provide grip in any situation
- Powerful and efficient 200w motor will not let you down on any golf course
- Motor is very quiet so will not disturb any golfers
- Battery meter shows how much charge is left in the battery
- Compatible with Motocaddy EASILOCK™ golf bag system
- Can easily be fitted with all Motocaddy trolley accessories
Weight: 13kgs (without battery) / 16.2kgs (with battery)
Folded Dimensions: 1010mm(L) x 610mm(W) x 335mm(H)
Motor: 2 x 230w
Available colours: Black and Alpine
Battery Options: 36 Hole S-ULTRA Lithium battery
Motocaddy electric golf trolleys and chargers are covered by a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Motocaddy batteries are covered by a separate warranty (12 month Lead Acid / 24 month Lithium) and can be registered online using the Motocaddy Battery Warranty Registration form. The trolley must be registered with Motocaddy within 45 days of receipt of the trolley to extend the warranty on the Lithium battery from 2 years to 5 years.
The standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK and Republic of Ireland and use of the trolley, battery and charger in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you encounter a problem with your trolley, battery or charger within the warranty period, please contact the place of purchase or call Motocaddy direct on 01279 712370 to allow them to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If Motocaddy diagnose that you require a spare part, they will send it to you by first class post with easy to follow fitting instructions. Failing which, Motocaddy will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at their cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges plus the costs of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley, battery or charger cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. These warranties are non-transferrable.