TaylorMade M6 Golf Driver
Mens / Right or Left Handed
Product code: 780483
£449.00 Saving £60.00£389.00
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
SPEED INJECTED™ Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Our website will automatically calculate international shipping methods and charges during the checkout process.
How can I pay for my order?
We offer our international online shoppers a seamless localised experience tailored to your preferences. Available payment methods will vary during the checkout process according to what is supported in your country.
When you buy this product 973 Loyalty Points will be added to your account after the 30-day returns window has elapsed. Loyalty Points are accrued on every order and can be spent on any item at any time during the checkout.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
"The Speed Injection technology + Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
At Scottsdale Golf, we like to pride ourselves on offering golfers from all across the world the biggest selection of custom fit options in their new golf equipment.
We offer the standard options from each manufacturer, with the standard specification set-up.
New golf clubs can very easily be built to suit your individual game. Simply choose your options from the drop-down menus on this product page and the manufacturer will build the golf clubs for you to the exact specification.
What can be changed on my new clubs?
On most golf clubs, you can change the following things:
- Shaft Flex
- Shaft Weight
- Grip Size
What does Custom Fitting cost?
In many cases, there is no charge. Some manufacturers charge an upcharge for certain shafts or grips but there are many options that don't cost a penny more than the standard set.
Do Custom Fit sets take longer to be delivered?
Yes. As the golf clubs will be built by the manufacturer specifically for you, they may take up to 10-14 working days to be delivered. As soon as we receive them, we will send them on a next day delivery service and email you to let you know they are on the way.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Of course. If you need any advice on custom fit options, please call or email our Golf Professionals. We have people here who are trained in exactly this area so they can talk you through a different shaft of grip. Whatever you need, we are here to help. You can reach us on 0161 969 4644 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.