Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
White / Dozen
Product code: 14589
£51.99 Saving £15.04£36.95
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
Newest, latest version of the Number 1 Ball in Golf Available in both Standard (1,2,3,4) and High (5,6,7,8) numbers Three-piece, 352 tetrahedral dimple pattern for a penetrating... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Interest Free Finance
From only £3.08/month. Choose Pay by Finance at checkout.
- Available on all orders over £250
- 6, 9 or 12 months Interest Free | 24 or 36 months Low Interest
- Zero deposit required and super-simple online application
- Available for UK customers only
Price Match Promise
We're constantly monitoring our prices to make sure that we're competitive. We will match any online price from an authorised internet retailer. Items have to be the same model, colour and size and be in stock to qualify.
Price Match Promise
- Newest, latest version of the Number 1 Ball in Golf
- Available in both Standard (1,2,3,4) and High (5,6,7,8) numbers
- Three-piece, 352 tetrahedral dimple pattern for a penetrating trajectory
- Pro V1 offers exceptional distance and long lasting durabiliy
- Reformulated urethane cover for more control and feel than ever before
- Drop-and-Stop greenside control with extraordinary distance
- Pro V1 has been designed for golfers of all skill levels
The new Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls deliver extraordinary distance and consistent flight. Plus there is now more short game control than ever before. This is down to the even softer feel and long lasting durability.
The Titleist Pro V1 golf balls feature a new, patented Urethane cover that delivers more short game spin and control and a softer feel. The softer, reformulated cover system improves feel and sound through every club in the bag, providing golfers with the confidence and performance to hit longer and closer to the hole. The three-piece, 352 tetrahedral dimple design creates a soft compression allowing you to feel every shot and gain the control you need.
Choosing Between Pro V1 and Pro V1x
- The Pro V has a softer feel, slightly more long game spin and a more penetrating trajectory for a shallower angle of descent for more roll than the Pro V1x. Pro V1 is a three-piece 352 dimple design.
- The Pro V1x has a slightly firmer feel and lower long game spin which launches higher with a steeper angle of descent than the Pro V1. Pro V1x is a four-piece 328 dimple design.
It is well known that the Pro V1 and Pro V1x are the most used ball on tour. Players using these balls include Adam Scott, Ian Poulter, Hunter Mahan, Marc Leishman, Bill Haas, Brendon Todd, Jamie Donaldson, Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson and Padraig Harrington.
What The Tour Players Have To Say
Bubba Watson - "I first tried the new ball two weeks prior to going to China. I loved it and put it in play right away. It has all the great qualities of the previous generation ball with improved feel around the greens, which is exceptional. It even goes a little further for me off the tee."
Ian Poulter - "The new ball gives me a softer feel and better performance around the greens. I'm able to execute all the shots and the ball feels great. I also picked up some ball speed with the driver during testing, so I'm getting more out of it off the tee."
Hunter Mahan - "The new ball feels great. It has the performance and flight characteristics I'm looking for will all my full shots, and I've picked up more spin on my 30-40 yard pitch shots. Overall, I'm getting better performance into and around the greens, and still have the flight, trajectory and control i need on full shots."