Galvin Green Al Gore-Tex C-Knit Waterproof Golf Jacket
Product code: 723960 MPN: G7800 72 Read More Information
£258.30 or £21.53 / month* RRP
£369.95 Saving £111.65
Complete the look
You might also be interested in
- Full zip waterproof golf jacket from Galvin Green
- Made from revolutionary GORE-TEX fabric with C-KNIT backer
- Fabric has a super smooth feel and can slide and glide over garments underneath
- Complex 3 layer construction makes it extremely breathable as well as durable
- Waterproof performance is guaranteed for life of garment
- Innovative rubberised collar and shaped cuffs to remove any restriction during a golf swing
- Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Water repellent zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Spring loaded zipper puller
- Chin guard at top prevent interference from the zip
- Galvin Green and Gore-Tex logos on left sleeve
About Gore-Tex and why it is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex 100% waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. The result is an ideal garment for golfers.
Garments from the Galvin Green Gore-Tex range are guaranteed to keep you dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. When it is cold and rainy outside, Gore-Tex is the optimal outer layer. A separate lining creates air columns for optimum breathability and comfort. The garments are extremely hard-wearing and long lasting. As they are designed for golfers with maximum comfort and freedom of movement in mind, Galvin Green Gore-Tex golf waterproofs also feature comfort mapping technology.
Galvin Green Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee
One of the best points about the Galvin Green golf waterproof range is the lifetime guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Quite simply, Galvin Green will guarantee this Amos jacket from letting water in for the life of the garment. Should any leaking occur, Galvin Green will inspect the garment and conduct a thorough investigation into the Gore-Tex shell. Customers will be able to see if there is a genuine fault (in which case it will be repaired or replaced) or if the Gore-Tex has been pierced through misuse, for example (in which case it will not).