Galvin Green Arrow Gore-Tex Waterproof Golf Jacket
Product code: 303141 MPN: G7501 60 Read More Information
£279.95 Saving £55.99
- In stock at Galvin Green
- Ships in 6 days
Complete the look
You might also be interested in
- Full zip Gore-Tex waterproof golf jacket from Galvin Green
- Waterproof performance is guaranteed for life of garment
- Lightweight mesh lining offers a degree of warmth
- 2 inner pockets with zipper closing
- Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Tab on each side of the back with for chest width adjustment
- Elastic drawstring in bottom edge for width adjustment
- Cuffs with tab and touch and close fastener for adjustment
- Cuffs have unique rain channel prevent hands getting wet
- Chin guard at top prevent interference from the zip
- Galvin Green and Gore-Tex logos on left sleeve
- Galvin Green logo of back of neck completes the look
About Gore-Tex and why it is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex 100% waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. The result is an ideal garment for golfers.
Garments from the Galvin Green Gore-Tex range are guaranteed to keep you dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. When it is cold and rainy outside, Gore-Tex is the optimal outer layer. A separate lining creates air columns for optimum breathability and comfort. The garments are extremely hard-wearing and long lasting. As they are designed for golfers with maximum comfort and freedom of movement in mind, Galvin Green Gore-Tex golf waterproofs also feature comfort mapping technology.
Galvin Green Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee
One of the best points about the Galvin Green golf waterproof range is the lifetime guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Quite simply, Galvin Green will guarantee this Amos jacket from letting water in for the life of the garment. Should any leaking occur, Galvin Green will inspect the garment and conduct a thorough investigation into the Gore-Tex shell. Customers will be able to see if there is a genuine fault (in which case it will be repaired or replaced) or if the Gore-Tex has been pierced through misuse, for example (in which case it will not).