Galvin Green August Gore-Tex Paclite Waterproof Golf Trousers
Product code: G391471
We won't be beaten on price
Seen this product cheaper elsewhere? Click here for our price match promise.
- Free Delivery & Returns
- Industry Leading Website Security
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Buy and earn 475 Loyalty Points
Complete the look
- Waterproof golf trousers from Galvin Green in Gore-Tex Paclite Shell
- Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee - incredible Galvin Green protection
- Back pocket with touch and close fasteners to keep your scorecard dry
- 2 front pockets with fleece lining for extra warmth for the hands
- Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on. Split inseam for extra comfort
- Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom of the trouser leg
- Tab with touch and close fastener at leg bottom for width adjustment
- Long zip openings at bottom of legs eases on and off
About the August Gore-Tex Waterproof Golf Trousers
August are among the finest waterproof trousers in golf. They are made from Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, and therefore are guaranteed to keep you dry. Like all Galvin Green Gore-Tex waterproofs, the August trousers feature a lifetime guarantee for the waterproofness of the garment.
How do August Paclite differ from the Alf Gore-Tex trousers?
Paclite waterproof trousers are extremely thin and very lightweight. Unlike the Alf waterproof trousers, they don't have a lining so are great in warmer weather or for golfers who like waterproofs for extra freedom.
Features of the Galvin Green August Waterproof Trousers
- Waterproof golf trousers made from GORE-TEX Paclite technology
- Guaranteed to keep you dry with a lifetime waterproof warranty
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting
- Ultra lightweight and can be folded away very small so perfect when space is at a premium
- Elasticated waistband and drawstring for the perfect fit
- Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance at the bottom of the leg
- Long zip openings at the bottom of the leg make the trousers easy to put on and take off whilst on the course
- Two fleece lined front pockets and a back pocket
- Fly opening with water repellent zip under front panel
- Water repellent zippers
- Easy to wash and maintain, regular warm machine wash but do not use fabric softener or bleach
-Tumble drying also recommended as the heat reactivates the water repellent treatment.
How does Paclite differ from the normal Gore-Tex?
Paclite is extremely thin and very lightweight. Unlike the Galvin Green Alf Trousers, the August don't have a lining so are great in warmer weather or for golfers who like thinner waterproof trousers for extra freedom.
About Gore-Tex and why it is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex 100% waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. The result is an ideal garment for golfers.
Garments from the Galvin Green Gore-Tex range are guaranteed to keep you dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. When it is cold and rainy outside, Gore-Tex is the optimal outer layer. A separate lining creates air columns for optimum breathability and comfort. The garments are extremely hard-wearing and long lasting. As they are designed for golfers with maximum comfort and freedom of movement in mind, Galvin Green Gore-Tex golf waterproofs also feature comfort mapping technology.
Galvin Green Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee
One of the best points about the Galvin Green golf waterproof range is the lifetime guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Quite simply, Galvin Green will guarantee the August Waterproof Trousers from letting water in for the life of the garment. Should any leaking occur, Galvin Green will inspect the garment and conduct a thorough investigation into the Gore-Tex shell. Customers will be able to see if there is a genuine fault (in which case it will be repaired or replaced) or if the Gore-Tex has been pierced through misuse, for example (in which case it will not).