Galvin Green Ayers Gore-Tex Paclite Half Zip Golf Waterproof
Product code: 303159 Read More Information
£229.95Earn 575 loyalty points worth £5.75
- Free UK Delivery & Returns
- Industry Leading Security
- 20 Years in Business
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Our Customers Love Us
- Price Match Promise
Complete the look
You might also be interested in
- Half zip Gore-Tex Paclite waterproof golf jacket from Galvin Green
- Paclite offers very thin, lightweight garments that are guaranteed waterproof
- Waterproof performance is guaranteed for life of garment
- No inner mesh for extra warmth - Paclite is designed to be as light as possible
- Gore-Tex stretch offers excellent freedom of movement for golf
- No pocket - designed so that the jacket offers the least possible resistance to a golf swing
- Very stylish design. Main body colour with contrast colour on shoulders and down the arms
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Adjustable waist and chest width offers a customised fit
- Clever collar width adjustment thanks to small velcro tabs
- Elastic velcro cuffs will prevent water from entering sleeves
- Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Spring loaded zipper puller
- Chin guard at top prevent interference from the zip
- Galvin Green and Gore-Tex logos on left sleeve
How does Paclite differ from the normal Gore-Tex jackets?
Paclite jackets are extremely thin and very lightweight. Unlike the normal Galvin Green Gore-Tex jackets, they don't have a lining so are great in warmer weather or for golfers who like a thinner jacket for extra freedom.
About Gore-Tex and why it is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex 100% waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. The result is an ideal garment for golfers.
Garments from the Galvin Green Gore-Tex range are guaranteed to keep you dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. When it is cold and rainy outside, Gore-Tex is the optimal outer layer. A separate lining creates air columns for optimum breathability and comfort. The garments are extremely hard-wearing and long lasting. As they are designed for golfers with maximum comfort and freedom of movement in mind, Galvin Green Gore-Tex golf waterproofs also feature comfort mapping technology.
Galvin Green Lifetime Waterproof Guarantee
One of the best points about the Galvin Green golf waterproof range is the lifetime guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Quite simply, Galvin Green will guarantee these Alf Stretch waterproof trousers from letting water in for the life of the garment. Should any leaking occur, Galvin Green will inspect the garment and conduct a thorough investigation into the Gore-Tex shell. Customers will be able to see if there is a genuine fault (in which case it will be repaired or replaced) or if the Gore-Tex has been pierced through misuse, for example (in which case it will not).