J Lindeberg Gore-Tex Paclite Waterproof Golf Trousers
Product code: 234201
We won't be beaten on price
Seen this product cheaper elsewhere? Click here for our price match promise.
- Free Delivery & Returns
- Industry Leading Website Security
- Authorised Online Retailer
- 563 Loyalty Points (£5.63)
Complete the look
- Waterproof golf trousers from J Lindeberg in Gore-Tex Paclite Shell
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting - ideal for golfers
- Ultra lightweight. Can be folded away very small so perfect to store
- Zip fly with press-stud closure. Belt loops and velcro tabs ensure fit
- 2 rear pockets with hidden zips and J Lindeberg logo zip pulls
- 2 slash front pockets offer a place to keep hands out of the cold
- Long zip openings at the bottom of the leg ensure easy on/off
- Press-stud closure at the bottom of the leg keep everything tidy
- Tab with touch and close fastener at leg bottom for width adjustment
- Long zip openings at bottom of legs eases on and off
- Printed J Lindeberg logo at lower left leg in contrast colour
- J Lindeberg 'Bridge' logo at back and Gore-Tex logo at back left
About J Lindeberg and Gore-Tex - Why it is guaranteed to keep you dry?
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex 100% waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. The result is an ideal garment for golfers.
Garments from the J Lindeberg Gore-Tex range are guaranteed to keep you dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. When it is cold and rainy outside, Gore-Tex is the optimal outer layer. A separate lining creates air columns for optimum breathability and comfort. The garments are extremely hard-wearing and long lasting. As they are designed for golfers with maximum comfort and freedom of movement in mind, J Lindeberg Gore-Tex golf waterproofs also feature comfort mapping technology.