Titleist Players Golf Glove
Right or Left Handed Golfer / White
Product code: 33862
£20.99 Saving £5.00£15.99
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
One of the most used gloves on worldwide Professional Tours Incredibly thin leather golf glove offers outstanding feel Offers superior water and sweat resistance due to Tanned Ethiopian... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Our website will automatically calculate international shipping methods and charges during the checkout process.
How can I pay for my order?
We offer our international online shoppers a seamless localised experience tailored to your preferences. Available payment methods will vary during the checkout process according to what is supported in your country.
When you buy this product 40 Loyalty Points will be added to your account after the 30-day returns window has elapsed. Loyalty Points are accrued on every order and can be spent on any item at any time during the checkout.
- One of the most used gloves on worldwide Professional Tours
- Incredibly thin leather golf glove offers outstanding feel
- Offers superior water and sweat resistance due to Tanned Ethiopian Cabretta Leather
- Ventilation holes across the all the fingers to provide good breathability
- Velcro closure with classic embroidered Titleist Tour logo completes the look
The Titleist Players Glove is the choice of leading Tour Professionals all around the world. Many Tour Pro's choose Titleist gloves to head out and win the world's biggest events.
Tanned Ethiopian Cabretta Leather
- Offers superior water and perspiration resistance
- Maintains grip, comfort and performance in all types of weather conditions
- Offers consistent fit and feel
- Delivers exceptional breathability
Thinnest Leather Specification
- Outstanding club feel due to premium selected, soft, thin skins
- One of the softest, thinnest golf gloves on the market - incredible feel
Sewing Construction and Seam Placement
- Precisely placed seams do not interfere with grip
Satin Reinforcement at Cuff and Thumb
- Improves tear strength for great durability and long lasting
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Process
Crafted in Titleist's Thailand facility to ensure premium quality, fit and consistency