TaylorMade M6 Golf Irons Steel
Mens / Right or Left Handed
Product code: 780902
£729.00 Saving £300.00£429.00
- In stock now
Christmas Delivery & Extended Returns
Available delivery for this product
Our website will automatically calculate international shipping methods and charges during the checkout process.
MORE SPEED WITH SPEED BRIDGE™ New Speed Bridge structure unlocks the ability to use our most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket™ engineered to generate more ball speed than ever before Additional... Read more
How can I pay for my order?
We offer our international online shoppers a seamless localised experience tailored to your preferences. Available payment methods will vary during the checkout process according to what is supported in your country.
When you buy this product 1073 Loyalty Points will be added to your account after the 30-day returns window has elapsed. Loyalty Points are accrued on every order and can be spent on any item at any time during the checkout.
MORE SPEED WITH SPEED BRIDGE™
- New Speed Bridge structure unlocks the ability to use our most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket™ engineered to generate more ball speed than ever before
- Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds due to reduced energy loss at impact
- An ultra-thin face design with Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) delivers incredible ball speeds over the entire face area
IMPROVED SOUND AND FEEL
- Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact
- Advanced HYBRAR compression damper effectively filters unwanted face vibrations for a soft and solid feel on all shots
OPTIMIZED FOR FORGIVENESS AND PLAYABILITY
- Fluted Hosel and 360° undercut effectively lowers CG to increase launch angle and ball speed to generate a strong, penetrating ball flight even on low-face impacts
- Patented off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes sweet spot and promotes straighter shots for golfers at all levels
At Scottsdale Golf, we like to pride ourselves on offering golfers from all across the world the biggest selection of custom fit options in their new golf equipment.
We offer the standard options from each manufacturer, with the standard specification set-up.
New golf clubs can very easily be built to suit your individual game. Simply choose your options from the drop-down menus on this product page and the manufacturer will build the golf clubs for you to the exact specification.
What can be changed on my new clubs?
On most golf clubs, you can change the following things:
- Shaft Flex
- Shaft Weight
- Grip Size
What does Custom Fitting cost?
In many cases, there is no charge. Some manufacturers charge an upcharge for certain shafts or grips but there are many options that don't cost a penny more than the standard set.
Do Custom Fit sets take longer to be delivered?
Yes. As the golf clubs will be built by the manufacturer specifically for you, they may take up to 10-14 working days to be delivered. As soon as we receive them, we will send them on a next day delivery service and email you to let you know they are on the way.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Of course. If you need any advice on custom fit options, please call or email our Golf Professionals. We have people here who are trained in exactly this area so they can talk you through a different shaft of grip. Whatever you need, we are here to help. You can reach us on 0161 969 4644 or at email@example.com.