Galvin Green Landon Winter Mitts
Pair / Black
Product code: 439723
- In stock with premium delivery available
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Our website will automatically calculate international shipping methods and charges during the checkout process.
One size fits all Warming winter golf mitts with Windstopper lining Incredible protection from windchill Soft and highly breathable Adjustable wrist width Velcro strap to attach mitts onto... Read more
How can I pay for my order?
We offer our international online shoppers a seamless localised experience tailored to your preferences. Available payment methods will vary during the checkout process according to what is supported in your country.
When you buy this product 125 Loyalty Points will be added to your account after the 30-day returns window has elapsed. Loyalty Points are accrued on every order and can be spent on any item at any time during the checkout.
- One size fits all
- Warming winter golf mitts with Windstopper lining
- Incredible protection from windchill
- Soft and highly breathable
- Adjustable wrist width
- Velcro strap to attach mitts onto golf trolley or bag
- Galvin Green and Windstopper logos
About the Galvin Green Warm Layer - Windstopper Soft Shell Features
- Totally windproof. Effectively protects against windchill
- Maximum breathability that allows moisture vapour to evaporate
- Thermoregulatory function keeps the body at an optimum performance temperature
- Perfect fit for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash
What is Windstopper and why does it keep golfers so warm?
Windstopper fabric is designed to keep you warm, but, and here is the key part, still allow freedom of movement. The Windstopper membrane is an ultra thin, totally windproof protective layer which is then laminated to a lightweight textile layer to produce a garment of clothing. The membrane is made from a versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which expands to create a microporous structure. The micropores are 900 times larger than water vapour molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through the garment. Windstopper garments do not require any ironing to keep their shape and will continue to look good wash after wash.