Pride Professional Tee System - Yellow - 2.75'' Long - Packs of 20, 100 or 175
Product code: 784088
Deliveries as usual See delivery options
- In stock with next day delivery available
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Our website will automatically calculate international shipping methods and charges during the checkout process.
When you buy this product 3 Loyalty Points will be added to your account after the 30-day returns window has elapsed. Loyalty Points are accrued on every order and can be spent on any item at any time during the checkout.
- Packs wooden golf tees. Pride Yellow Pro Length height - 2.75" tall
- Colour coded golf tees allow for easy identification of tee length
- PTS features five different sizes of golf tees with the different lengths colour coded
- Available in small and large packs
- Used on worldwide Professional Tours
The Pride Professional Tee System (PTS) is a proprietary system of colour coded golf tees that allows for easy identification of tee length and appropriateness for various golf clubs. Correct tee height can positively affect the results of golf shots. Golf teachers like to advise that half of the golf ball should be above the top of the club at the time of address. Using the PTS system allows golfers to correctly identfy the right tee for the club being used. PTS features five sizes of golf tees.
Lengths and Colours of the Pride Professional Golf Tee System
- Green - Pro Length Max - 4"
- Blue - Pro Length Plus - 3.25"
- Yellow - Pro Length - 2.75"
- Red - Shortee - 2.125"
- Orange - 1.5"
Features of the Pride Professional Tee System
- Colour code allows for easy identification of tee size
- Colour bar ensures consistant set-up each time you tee the ball
- High (long) tees encourage a shallower approach with the driver and maximises the launch angle and distance
- Golf teachers say that at least half of the ball should be above the top of the driver when sat on the tee
- Majority of PGA Tour players use Pride Pro tees each week
- Today's golfers need 3 different tee lengths to elevate the ball based upon the selected club