Scottsdale Golf Manchester Store
Our Manchester Store has been based on Cross Street, Sale for nearly 20 years. We provide golfers from local surrounds and worldwide through the website with exceptional service as well as providing the biggest brands at the very best prices.
You may be thinking we are just like any other golf retailer but we're not! Our store really is unique. We are the UK’s #1 stockist of leading golf fashion brands such as Hugo Boss, J Lindeberg, Galvin Green, Lacoste, Lyle & Scott, Under Armour and many more.
Reasons to Shop with us
1. Our Staff include former Tour Professionals and Scratch County players; we have over 60 years of experience between us meaning nothing is too much trouble. If you have any golfing enquiry or just want to come have a cup of tea and talk golf then please come and see us.
2. As part of the UK’s largest golf buying group Euro Select, we are in a very privileged position to be able to offer our customers all the largest brands in golf at the very cheapest prices.
3. Following on from the above we refuse to be beaten on price, our in-store prices are checked every day against every golf website in the UK meaning you are getting the very best brands at the very best prices.
4. We have dedicated sections in store for every single brand, making it even easier for you to understand the different models each brand has and allow us to get an understanding of where your game is now then where we can get you too.
5. We have a state of the art fitting room where all of our custom fitting takes place. We use the Foremost Golf GC2 Launch Monitor which gives us every single detail we need to get your hands on the right golf clubs.
6. We have a fantastic relationship with all the manufacturers and every year we have demo events both during the day and night for you to come down and talk to the tour rep and see how your current clubs compare to the new ranges.
7. We offer Interest-Free Finance on all orders placed over £250.00 no matter what the product. Come instore and ask a member of staff who can walk you through the whole process. It takes no more than 5 minutes to complete and you can walk out with your new equipment the same day.
8. We offer industry-best trade-in prices on any old Golf Clubs you may want to be getting rid of, the clubs are given a rating out of 10 by one of our staff and we will offer you a price which can be used as a credit against any product, not just clubs.
9. No quibble returns policy if for whatever reason you are not happy with a product you have purchased. Providing it is still in the same condition as when you bought it will we offer a full refund or exchange for the same value.
10. We have a dedicated Ladies & Left Hand Club section in-store as well as all golf club repairs are carried out in-store, so if any unfortunate accidents happen we can get them repaired for you on the same day.
11. Finally, we have the friendliest staff in the industry. Never will you be pushed into purchasing a product or encouraged to buy certain brands. Our main focus is for you to walk out of the door happy with the service you have received. Hopefully, you will be a customer for life.
You may have been custom fitted for golf equipment in the past, but our Custom Fitting Experience is more in-depth, knowledgeable and affordable that you have ever thought possible.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the facilities available allow you not only to 'try before you buy' but offer a custom fit service in our GC2 Simulator Custom Fit Suite - the most accurate indoor fitting system available on the UK market - and we are very proud to be one of only a handful of stores in the UK to be using it.
As an independent golf retailer, we have no bias towards any manufacturer. We make sure you get the best club possible for you! If you are looking for quality golf equipment at competitive rates from experienced, friendly staff, come and see us.
- Monday: 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Thursday: 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Friday: 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Telephone: 0161 969 4644
- Email: email@example.com