Motocaddy S3 PRO Electric Golf Trolley Lithium
Black or Alpine / Lithium Battery
Product code: 141034
£499.00 Saving £50.00£449.00
- In stock with Next Day Delivery available
Available with a Lithium battery in 18 Hole or 36 Hole size Incredible electric golf trolley packed with features to make golf easier Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) sends the trolley 5 to... Read more
Delivery & Returns
Available delivery for this product
Interest Free Finance
From only £37.42/month. Choose Pay by Finance at checkout.
- Available on all orders over £250
- 6, 9 or 12 months Interest Free | 24 or 36 months Low Interest
- Zero deposit required and super-simple online application
- Available for UK customers only
Price Match Promise
We're constantly monitoring our prices to make sure that we're competitive. We will match any online price from an authorised internet retailer. Items have to be the same model, colour and size and be in stock to qualify.
Price Match Promise
2 Free Gifts included with this Motocaddy Electric Trolley
Motocaddy S-Series Accessory Station
Motocaddy 2018 Universal Golf Umbrella Holder
- Available with a Lithium battery in 18 Hole or 36 Hole size
- Incredible electric golf trolley packed with features to make golf easier
- Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) sends the trolley 5 to 60 metres
- Full-colour screen with clock, battery, distance, lost ball and round timers
- Digital control panel offers on/off switch as well speed controls
- CartLock security device enables owner to set pin code
- USB charging port in handle allows power to be sent to GPS or phones
- Low profile wheels with 'sporty' thread ensure plenty of grip
- Powerful and efficient 200W motor tackles steep hills
- Motor is whisper quiet so won't disturb golfers on the way round
- Download the Motocaddy S3 PRO Instruction Manual Here
This one is so cool! For gadget loving golfers, the Motocaddy S3 PRO fits the bill. The S3 PRO has so many features that makes using an electric golf trolley easier and more fun. Apart from the QUIKFOLD mechanism that allows the trolley to be folded up and down in a few seconds, we think the best thing about the S3 PRO is the incredible digital display. The amount of gadgets incorporated into the the stylish S3 PRO handle and digital display is incredible. There is a USB charging port for GPS devices and phones as well as the super-handy Adjustable Distance Control which will let you send your trolley up to 60 yards before stopping automatically. It also features a full-colour screen offering a clock, battery meter, distance measurements plus ‘lost ball’ and ‘round’ timers. The editor of Golf Monthly calls it ‘an absolutely fantastic trolley’ - and it's easy to see why.
The unique Motocaddy QUIKFOLD mechanism – allowing the user to fold or unfold the trolley within five seconds – is now standard on the S3 PRO, together with the exclusive CartLock security device that enables the owner to set a pin code to protect the trolley against theft. This is very clever. You may not be at risk out on the course with your mates but when the bag is left by the clubhouse and you are enjoying your post-round pint, your Motocaddy S3 will be completely safe.
From a usability point of view, as well the sporty looks, the Motocaddy S3 PRO has an ergonomic dual handle with a built in speed control that boasts Motocaddy's ADC (Adjustable Distance Control). This is designed to let the golfer set how far the trolley should go and then stop automatically. This can be done for distances up to 60 yards. You can walk off to the green and send the trolley to the next tee without any worries. - a really helpful feature.
The digital reader is the thing that really sets the S3 PRO apart from other electric golf trolleys. As expected, it gives golfers information as to how fast the trolley is going by displaying one of the nine speed settings. The full-colour screen also provides golfers with a clock, battery meter, distance measurements plus a very helpful ‘lost ball’ and ‘round’ timers. Motocaddy have really thought of a lot to feature in one electric golf trolley. Thanks to the distinctive ergonomic handle grips, the Motocaddy S3 PRO is suitable for both right and left handed people as the handles extend in both directions from the digital readout. The speed control also doubles as a simple 'On/Off' switch to give golfers total control over their electric trolley. Low-profile wheels are fitted as standard on this trolley and offer further proof of the stylish and high performance nature of this item.
As with the rest of the Motocaddy electric golf trolley range, the S3 PRO is highly durable and is covered with an extended 2 year warranty and a 1 year battery warranty.
What the press have had to say about the Motocaddy S3 PRO Electric Golf Trolley
“I've owned my S3 PRO for two years now and have enjoyed over 420 miles of golf without a single performance issue. It is an absolutely fantastic trolley with loads of bells and whistles on it – which is great for a gadgets man like myself.”
Mike Harris, Golf Monthly (Editor)
“The S3 PRO is simple to use, matches my pace, quick to charge and set-up – plus, the bag is cavernous.”
Chris Jones, Today's Golfer (Editor)
“If you’re looking for a lightweight, easy-to-fold electric trolley with more features than a F-16 fighter jet, then stop the clock (Oh, and it’s got a clock too) you’ve found it – the S3 PRO trolley from Motocaddy, it’s so much more than just a normal trolley.”
Derek Murray, Golf Digest Ireland (Equipment Editor)
- Motocaddy QUIKFOLD allows trolley to be folded up and down in a few seconds
- Adjustable distance control (ADC) features can send the trolley up to 60 yards into the distance and then stop
- USB charging port allows easy charging of GPS devices or mobile phones
- Superb digital display gives golfers information about the trolley usage and their round so far
- Distance measurements (drive, round, life). CartLock security pin code. Advanced battery meter. Clock, Round and Lost ball timers. 9 speed settings. Competition mode
- CartLock security pin code keeps cart locked when you want it to be
- Superb combination of style and performance in a sportily designed golf trolley
- Hollow Aluminium frame ensures the body of the trolley is incredibly light to carry
- Fully adjustable upper and lower bag supports securely keep your bag in place during play
- Ergonomic handle suitable for right and left handed people with red trim to match the overall trolley design
- Speed control on handle allows speed to easily managed in one of nine speed settings
- Simple 'On/Off' switch ensure total control
- Low profile sports wheels provide grip in any situation
- Powerful and efficient 200w motor will not let you down on any golf course
- Motor is very quiet so will not disturb any golfers
- Available in 4 different battery options - 18 or 36 Hole Lead Acid or 18 or 36 Hole Lithium
- Battery meter shows how much charge is left in the battery
- Compatible with Motocaddy EASILOCK™ golf bag system
- Can easily be fitted with all Motocaddy trolley accessories
Folded Dimensions: 865mm(L) x 595mm(W) x 335mm(H)
Available colours: Black and Alpine
Battery Options: 18 Hole or 36 Hole Lead Acid / 18 Hole or 36 Hole Lithium
Motocaddy electric golf trolleys and chargers are covered by a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Motocaddy batteries are covered by a separate warranty (12 month Lead Acid / 24 month Lithium) and can be registered online using the Motocaddy Battery Warranty Registration form. The trolley must be registered with Motocaddy within 45 days of receipt of the trolley to extend the warranty on the Lithium battery from 2 years to 5 years.
The standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK and Republic of Ireland and use of the trolley, battery and charger in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you encounter a problem with your trolley, battery or charger within the warranty period, please contact the place of purchase or call Motocaddy direct on 01279 712370 to allow them to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If Motocaddy diagnose that you require a spare part, they will send it to you by first class post with easy to follow fitting instructions. Failing which, Motocaddy will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at their cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges plus the costs of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley, battery or charger cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. These warranties are non-transferrable.