Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Ladies Golf Hybrid
Ladies / Right Handed
Product code: 44222
£109.99 Saving £10.99
We won't be beaten on price
Seen this product cheaper elsewhere? Click here for our price match promise.
- Free Delivery & Returns
- Industry Leading Website Security
- Authorised Online Retailer
- 248 Loyalty Points (£2.48)
- Drop down crown with a low centre of gravity for high launch and a steep, controlled landing angle
- Tight dispersion of distance is created using a thin sole portion that eliminates slower ball speeds on mishits
- JPX Fl-Hi is designed to flow into a traditional iron set, effortlessly matching with the long iron it replaces
- Engineered to hit the ball a precise distance, just like the irons that they replace
- Matching Mizuno JPX EZ Fli-Hi headcover included
With a wood type hybrid profile, the JPX Fli-Hi is designed to create an effortless launch and steep landing angles on long approaches and demanding tee shots.
The new Fli-Hi features a 'face forward' profile that allows the leading edge to glide under the ball - enabling clean contact and effortless launch. A tight dispersion of distance is created using a thin sole portion that eliminates the slower ball speeds normally produced from strikes low in the clubface. The JPX Fl-Hi is designed to flow into a traditional iron set, and distances are engineered to effortlessly match a solid strike with the long iron it replaces. JPX Fli-Hi's can be integrated into any Mizuno iron set within a custom order.
Drop down crown
Low COG for high launch and steep, controlled landing angle
Flexes for consistent distance low in the club face
Forward face design
Enables clean contact and optimal launch characteristics
Stainless steel body
For low COG and visually appealing head size
Mix and match to any iron set
Custom fit options
Full custom shaft and grip options available to build your perfect club
What Mizuno say about the new JPX Fli-Hi
"These aren't standard hybrids - these are Fli-Hi's. They're not designed to hit the ball 250 yards"¦ they're a very specific tool to hit the right distance for the exact iron they replace. The difference with the Fl-Hi is that you'll effortlessly hit the same distance more often."
Bill Price, Mizuno Custom Fitting Manager