TaylorMade Kalea Ladies Golf Irons
Ladies / Right Handed / Graphite
Product code: 105123 Read More Information
£549.00 Saving £110.00
BUY AND SAVE WITH SPECIAL OFFERSEarn 1098 loyalty points worth £10.98
- Free UK Delivery & Returns
- Industry Leading Security
- 20 Years in Business
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Our Customers Love Us
- Price Match Promise
Buy this and qualify for these Special Offers
You might also be interested in
- Super-easy to hit, powerful ladies golf irons from TaylorMade
- Set consists of a transitional 6 and 7 iron plus standard 8, 9, PW, SW
- Designed to hit the ball further specifically for lady golfers
- TaylorMade Ladies Kalea range has been designed perfectly for lady golfers
- Kalea is the first complete line of ladies golf clubs from TaylorMade
- Extremely lightweight to generate more club head speed and get the ball in the air
- Ladies graphite low-kick SlimTech shafts are used to launch the ball higher and faster
- TaylorMade's famous speed pockets add ball speed for shots that go further
- Confidence inspiring aesthetics give lady golfers the look they want
- Beautiful feel in the hands thanks to the TaylorMade/Winn ladies grip
At Scottsdale Golf, we like to pride ourselves on offering golfers from all across the world the biggest selection of custom fit options in their new golf equipment.
We offer the standard options from each manufacturer, with the standard specification set-up.
New golf clubs can very easily be built to suit your individual game. Simply choose your options from the drop-down menus on this product page and the manufacturer will build the golf clubs for you to the exact specification.
What can be changed on my new clubs?
On most golf clubs, you can change the following things:
- Shaft Flex
- Shaft Weight
- Grip Size
What does Custom Fitting cost?
In many cases, there is no charge. Some manufacturers charge an upcharge for certain shafts or grips but there are many options that don't cost a penny more than the standard set.
Do Custom Fit sets take longer to be delivered?
Yes. As the golf clubs will be built by the manufacturer specifically for you, they may take up to 10-14 working days to be delivered. As soon as we receive them, we will send them on a next day delivery service and email you to let you know they are on the way.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Of course. If you need any advice on custom fit options, please call or email our Golf Professionals. We have people here who are trained in exactly this area so they can talk you through a different shaft of grip. Whatever you need, we are here to help. You can reach us on 0161 969 4644 or at email@example.com.